Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Creditor Web

I usually hesitate when applying for credit cards because I am not sure which one would be better for me and I like to make sure I am choosing the best one. I love to research and compare things so I usually just keep researching until I can find the best choice. When I came across Creditor Web I noticed that you can compare credit cards with one another. I have been deciding whether I should apply for a business credit card for my medical billing company or should I wait until I actually get a client. I like to think positive. :) I think the Advanta credit cards is geared towards small businesses so it seems like it might be the perfect for me.

What kind of credit card do you have? Got any tips or recommendations?

No comments: