Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Get The Best Gas Price

This summer gas prices are predicted to hit the highest mark. This is a number one reason why more companies should telecommute. Just filling up a car can take away a big chunk of your paycheck. If your like me and your always looking for a bargain, then try searching for the cheapest gas before you fill it up. Another good place to get gas at a better price is to get a BJ's card. Their gas is usually 5 to 10 cents cheaper for BJ members.

If you have any more tips to share, please leave a comment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For us Canadians, the best gas price is across the border.

My husband just actually left an hour ago to fill up. We are just very lucky we are just minutes away from the border.

Can you believe how much gas costs nowadays? We need to bring back the gas wars.

Ginene said...

That's cool. I never thought it would last this long. Its really ridiculous.

Homemom3 said...

Thanks for the tips. I doubt we'll go anywhere due to gas prices. Oh I also wanted to thank you for commenting on my son's blog. He was home for career day today and viewed it. He was just sooooo excited to have someone other than mom or mom's cousin to comment. :) Thank you for making his day.

Ginene said...

Oh no problem at all. I am glad that he liked it.

Anonymous said...

Recently, I heard that Walmart offers a gas card that you can purchase in any Walmart store and use at certain gas stations where you can get discounts. I don't know all the details, but since Walmarts are everywhere and the program is open to anyone, it could be worth looking into! It's a great marketing tool!

Ginene said...

Thanks! I am going to look into that.