Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Friday, November 30, 2007

Improve Your Credit

If you are like me and have experienced bad credit before then you know how hard it is to get your credit back in shape. After filing bankruptcy years ago I had to learn how to get my credit back up to speed. The first thing I did was apply for a credit card.

The perfect alternative to a checking account

Why, simply because I needed to build my credit score back up and paying something on time every month improved it alot. In less than 6 months my score went up 40 points just from paying on my credit card on time. Just make sure if you get a credit card that you are only getting one to improve your credit. If you pay on time every month but carry a high balance, then that will only lower your score. Having a balance show make other lenders believe that you are burying yourself in debt.

No comments: