Pages

Custom Search

Friday, November 09, 2007

Today Is My Birthday

I am now 35. I am still a baby. :) My husband wonders why I went to work today. I never take off for my birthday unless I have a big vacation planned. Hubby let me use his bank card yesterday to go shopping. Wow that felt great! I bought some clothes and some nice sexy boots. My man is good to me. :) This morning when I woke up, he told me to turn the kitchen light off before we left the house and he had my favorite cake on the table. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE! I was about to eat it for breakfast this morning. LOL. I am going to save it until I come home today. We are going to dinner and probably a movie. I actually wanted to stay home and rent movies but he wants to take me out so I'll gladly go.

9 comments:

Charise said...

Happy Birthday gurl. Enjoy!!!!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful woman I know! Love ya,
Sara

Ps, I hope you have a great time out tonight you deserve it!

MJ said...

Happy Belated. Congratulations on the blog site. I can't believe that you made it to #3 on google. Whoo Hooo!!!

Ginene said...

#3? What are you referring too?

Sharon said...

Ginene, happy birthday!!!!

Hope the dinner and a movie was a great end to our day :)

Jacquelyn said...

Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I would have wished you sooner but I was at work. HAPPY BELATED CHICKY! :)

Ginene said...

Thank-you! My husband actually bought me Spiderman 3 and he made me dinner. That was a nice treat. I enjoyed watching the movie with hubby and the kids.

My Name Is Marcus Langford said...

HAPPY BELATED DEAR! YAAAY!

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

Ginene said...

Thank-you very much!