Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Save $10,000 by the age of 40

Ok being as though I will be 40 next November I really need some help. So far in my savings I have a measley $140. Woooo lol But I am determined to do this. Tomorrow is a a payday and I'm starting to write checks from one account and put in the other. I have also been sticking to $4 or less for my lunch menus. Eating from places like Burger King, Taco Bell, Wendy's, Kentucky Fried, Wawa, McDonalds, and any place that have the dollar menu. I can save more if I bring my lunch instead of going out.

I am also saving any overtime money that I make and any raises from my job. As of today I have about 34 pays left. So minus my $140, I need to set aside $290 per pay. Is that likely, umm no but I'm going to try since I do make a little bit of money online so I'll have to take that money and save it. Whew this is a real challenge.

Wish me luck. I'll keep ya updated

No comments: