Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Sunday, April 29, 2007

StubHub

I just recently signed up with SpicyPage ( a very nice blog community, might I add. Thanks again to AffiliateBlogOnline) and one of the sites I voted for was StubHub I really wished I found out about this site last year when I wanted to see the Ravens play. If you didn't know, StubHub is a site where you can buy and sell tickets online. Sort of like an exchange place. So instead of wasting tickets on a concert that you can't make, you can sign up with StubHub and sell your tickets there. Neat!!! I love finding out about things as you can tell. I know I am probably the last one known to mankind to hear about this but just in case I'm not, I decided to share with ya. Now maybe I can see the Ravens play this year.

No comments: