Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Researching Get Paid To Blog Opportunities

Every month it seems like a new company similiar to PayPerPost comes out of the woodworks. How do you research the companies? I normally wait until I hear a few people get paid before I inquire about the company. Also if they ask for my social security number, I normally skip that part or put in all 5's or whatever. Why do they need to know that if I haven't made $600 yet? If you are a new company looking to pay bloggers to post, gain their trust before asking them for too much personal information. This could be the reason why you don't have alot of bloggers signing up to blog for you. Research your sponsors. No one wants to blog about a company and then find out later that they are a scam artists. This goes for bloggers too. Don't take every opportunity available just because you see the dollars. You want your readers to become repeat readers. So research your opportunity before taking it. Sometimes bad things do slip in between the cracks, even with good companies.

If you have any tips to share, please leave a comment.

4 comments:

Mauro C. said...

Hi there,

I would like to invite you, and your readers, to be part of my challenge.

I'm trying to post 1 Million Love Messages From All Around The World in my blog.

I hope that you can help to promote this challenge... and, of course, i'll be waiting for your message :)

Best Regards From Portugal

Homemom3 said...

I can list a few here if that is okay with ya.
Payperpost, payu2blog, bloggerwave, V7n, blogitive, blogsvertise. If you need more contact me.

loudlaunch but I haven't done one yet.

Anonymous said...

Also SponsoredReviews :) (added to homemom3's list)

My personal favorites so far are v7n, blogitive, payperpost, SponsoredReviews and blogsvertise. I've worked with each of these and have been paid regularly by all of them.

Good luck!

Ginene said...

Thanks everyone! I have seen the one on V7n but I am not a pagerank of 3 yet. I think that was the minimum they would take. I think I read that somewhere. I did want to try blogitive, blogsvertise and payu2blog. I am apart of payperpost and sponsored reviews and they are great.

I'll come and check you out homemom3 and Thanks Erin as well.