Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spybot Search And Destroy

I just used Spybot Search and Destroy a few minutes ago and it does wonders. For the past 10 minutes I couldn't view Blogger because Google appeared stating I appear to be a bot or something and I have viruses or spyware. I currently have Norton Antivirus on my computer but it kept shutting down half way through the scan so I did a search on spyware on DigitalPoint Forum and quite a few people recommended Spybot Search and Destroy. Well I downloaded it and it fixed my errors. Quite a few I might say! My teenage son definitely need to lay off the cheat codes for his PlayStation. Time for him to get his own computer.

If you want to get it you can Get it from CNET Download.com! They provided this link on their site to share with others. Fantastic! :)

No comments: