Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Monday, September 24, 2007

17 Yr Old Self Made Millionaire

People always say you need to find your niche if you want to succeed financially. Apparently Ashley Qualls excelled at it! If you haven't heard by now, Ashley has become a self made millionaire by creating web page designs for Myspace. She started out by creating a few sites for her friends and then by word of mouth she became popular. Her website Whateverlife
makes over $70,000 a month. She was even offered 1.5 million dollars for her website but declined. The site is probably worth more than that.

This is such an inspirational story! You can read more more about it at FastCompany

9 comments:

steven wilson said...

That is one amazing story.I wish this young lady all the best with all she touches.She is a great example for all to follow.

Take care
Steven Wilson

Unknown said...

Wow! I have a 16 year old.... I'll have to show him this and tell him to get busy! :)

Ginene said...

Yes she really motivated me. I couldn't stop rereading the story. LOL

Anonymous said...

What an inspiring role model for young people! Hmmm...maybe my son will do this too and take care of mom and dad in our old age!

Ginene said...

I am with you on that! I have 4 so someone better make it. :)

Kathleen Marshall said...

That is amazing! It just goes to show that there are a few kids that can use their heads.

I was reading a post on another blog about kids in college not even being able to spell, so this renews my faith in kids today.

While my own kids are not millionaires, they appreciate hard work and earning what they have. Sounds like this girl is a great role model. :)

Ginene said...

Yeah it is pretty good that she did this but I think she should've stayed in school and at least get her diploma just in case anything happens. But it does show that with determination you can do almost anything.

Ashley said...

Hey there Ginene, just wanted to let you know I posted another Disney Trivia question. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Ginene said...

Ashley I think I got it right.