Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Thursday, October 04, 2007

How Much Is My Blog Worth

You ever wanted to know how much your blog is worth? According to Business Opportunities my blog is worth


My blog is worth $59,276.70.
How much is your blog worth?



Ok that sounds pretty good. I wish it was true. I don't know how they come up with this figure but it sure makes me feel good. How much is your blog worth?

Here is an example of someone who sold their blog for $15,000 and a lifetime monthly compensation.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

How did get your Blog worth that much? I tested the Best Blog I had and it was zero. ?? What do they base those results on?

Thanks!

Jacquelyn

Ginene said...

They base it on link exchanges and also you might want to put it in with www or try it without that. It depends on how many links you have coming to your blog I think.