Pages

Custom Search
Disney's Frozen

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

How Much Time Do You Get for Maternity Leave

I know when I was pregnant while working, the first thing I wanted to know about was maternity leave. If you are pregnant and working outside the home you should find out right away about your companies maternity leave policies. When should you tell your boss that you are pregnant? In my case, I didn't tell them until my belly started showing. I wanted it to be known to everyone that I was pregnant just in case someone wanted to act stupid and fired me. LOL. (Of course that didn't happen) My job gave me 6 weeks paid maternity leave at 60% of my salary. Make sure you enroll in the short term disability if it isn't given to you automatically. This will definitely come in handy.

No comments: